Rhino Shield says, "Never paint your house again, San Antonio!"
San Antonio, stop the endless exterior house painting cycle with Rhino Shield® Ceramic Coating. Rhino Shield, a highly specialized, chemically formulated elastomeric urethane exterior wall coating system, looks like traditional exterior latex house paint but is far from it. As an alternative to exterior house painting services, Rhino Shield is designed to be waterproof, and to insulate and beautify while preventing cracking, chipping or peeling for at least 25 years. Traditional exterior house paint can’t make that claim! Rhino Shield fortifies your home against some of San Antonio’s biggest climate challenges: sun, moisture, high winds and the growth of mold, mildew and algae.
As an alternative to exterior painting, Rhino Shield:
- Eliminates frequent house repainting via superior adhesion and ceramic coating technology saving money over time.
- Looks like exterior latex paint but dries to an 8- to 9-times greater mil thickness.
- Is available in a wide array of colors to our San Antonio customers.
- Meets or exceeds all the key tests for coating durability and performance and has been independently tested by BASF labs.
- Boasts eco-friendly qualities: Rhino Shield contains low VOCs and is nontoxic, low odor and nonflammable.
- Waterproofs your home or building and helps prevent mold, mildew, and algae growth, unlike conventional exterior house paint.
- Allows natural water vapors to escape due to Rhino Shield’s superior breathability properties, thus preventing coating breakdown.
- Works on virtually any surface including those most popular in San Antonio: wood, stucco, HardiePlank ®, brick, and block.